July 1st Summer Sale is in effect!
Get 20% off July 1st to July 5th
(Must buy 2 items)
Serracor-NK -Systemic Enzyme Blend
Understanding Fibrin & Systemic Enzymes
Fibrin is an insoluble protein the body produces in response to injury or trauma. It is the body’s natural response to recovery. Fibrin performs important functions in the body. Although fibrin has many functions, the most important include clotting and wound healing. One of the first steps to wound healing is the process of blood clotting. The protein precursor fibrinogen is converted into fibrin, which forms a layer of connective tissue inside the damaged blood vessel. This is a normal process. To do this, the fibrin strands assemble into a net-like structure over the damaged vessel and harden, forming a “patch” or small clot to prevent further damage. While fibrin is meant to work as a protective function, too much fibrin build up can cause problems such as:
The human body produces enzymes responsible to support all biological reactions within the body. The different systems in our bodies including our cardiovascular, digestive, and immune systems, would not be able to function without the support of these proteolytic enzymes. Enzymes carry out chemical reactions necessary for simple everyday functions such as our metabolism, breathing, and even our heart rate. It is important for us to supplement with necessary enzymes when our bodies fail to supply adequately.
As we age, our bodies gradually become unable to meet the daily demand of producing enzymes. When this occurs, it is imperative for us to begin to supplement our body with the necessary enzymes to prevent havoc within. With the use of proteolytic systemic enzymes, they can increase the support of many conditions including:
- A high level of circulating fibrin in the blood has the potential to accelerate scarring
- Impede normal circulation
- more serious fibrotic conditions or cardiovascular conditions
- cardiovascular and respiratory health*
- the breakdown of excess fibrin*
- promote faster recovery *
- immune system regulation*
- healthy blood sugar levels*
Serracor-NK for Circulatory Support*
Serracor-NK is a powerful blend of antioxidant herbs, CoEnzyme q10 and magnesium with enteric-coated nattokinase and serrapeptase. These two systemic enzymes have been studied for their fibrinolytic properties. This complete array of proteolytic enzymes, herbs, and minerals supports healthy circulatory and respiratory systems and normal fibrin metabolism.*
Enteric-coated nattokinase and serrapeptase, make Serracor-NK a unique blend. Most nattokinase and serrapeptase brands on the market are not enteric coated, which means they can lose a significant portion of their fibrinolytic activity and effectiveness in the acidic environment of the stomach. The enteric coating of our blend allows these sensitive enzymes to survive the acidic conditions of the stomach, thus allowing them to pass into the circulatory system maintaining high activity levels.
Key Ingredients in Serracor-NK
Serracor-NK supports fibrin levels in the circulatory system.* In addition, the entire systemic enzyme blend is manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 and GMP certified facility.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Enteric-Coated Nattokinase: A powerful fibrinolytic agent, known to support circulatory health.*
- Enteric-Coated Serrapeptase: known to support the body in fibrinolytic breakdown.*
- Bromelain: Proteolytic enzyme found in the pineapple plant; known for immune support.*
- Papain: Derived from papaya, supports the body’s natural immune response.*
- Lipase: Supports the break-down of fats into essential fatty acids that are needed for healthy circulation.*
- Rutin: Bioflavonoid that provides antioxidant support.*
- Amla: Natural source of Vitamin C, supports regulatory immune response.*
- COENZYME Q10: An essential enzyme and cofactor in metabolism.*
- Magnesium: An essential mineral used as a cofactor; support cardiovascular and nerve health.*